Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December IAR Color Challenge Winner

THANK YOU to all those who participated in our very first Color Challenge. We appreciate everyone who took the time out of their busy holiday schedule to come and play with us. All the entries were absolutely amazing. But only one winner could be chosen.




And the winner is...drum roll....





Congratulations Linda (Live Art)!
Your mini and card were beautiful. Please send a private message on the I Am Roses YT Channel with your mailing info and we will ship you your prize!



Thanks again to everyone for playing along. It's a new year and we the Design Team can't wait to share our creations with you. Also stay tune for more challenges and contests to come.




The I Am Roses Design Team





1 comment:

LivArtNow said...

I'm sooo happy I won :) Thank you soooo, soooo much!! I've sent a message to your youtube channel with my details :) I love the I am Roses products and look forward to new challenges on your blog!! Thanks and smiles,
Linda