Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome the January - March 2012 I Am Roses Designers!

We have our final line up for the I Am Roses Design Team term for January - March 2012 and we are SO super excited to bring back some of the AMAZING designers from last term, and add TWO FABULOUSLY creative designers -- Juliana and Patricia! Be sure to show the new designers some love...

Juliana


Juliana can be found at iLuvVintageScrap.blogspot.com or on YouTube at "iLuvVintageScrap."


Patricia


Patricia can be found on YouTube at "Tubeyoumaster1", but be sure to check out the I Am Roses design team channel as she guest designed for us in October 2011 and November 2011 and she ROCKED the I Am Roses projects as always!

Click HERE to see our FULL line up of designers! 

... or watch our Design Team line-up video included here:



Congratulations to all the AMAZING designers!! We are excited to get creating and hope to inspire you along the way! ♥

hugs!!!


The I Am Roses Design Team

No comments: